cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Aristedes Maniatis <...@ish.com.au>
Subject Re: Site structure redesign
Date Sun, 17 Sep 2006 23:15:40 GMT

On 18/09/2006, at 9:08 AM, Andrus Adamchik wrote:

> Somehow this discussion has died out. I hope nobody got offended or
> decided it is not worth it just because there is a disagreement.
> That would be really sad.
>
> There are at least a few issues that most people seem to agree upon:
>
> 1. We need to fix child linking in Confluence.
> 2. We need to work on a Confluence template to match the web site
> look.
> 3. We need to reorg the User Guide, moving the "Installation" and
> "Quick Start" sections to the top level (same as "Modeler Guide"
> and "User Guide").
>
> Anybody wants to work on any of that?
>

> BTW, I confirmed legal requirements for documentation contributors.
> Everybody who wants to contribute to the official release
> documentation (CAYDOC space) will have to mail or fax a CLA to
> Apache. It is a very simple form that can be found at the bottom of
> this page: http://apache.org/licenses/
>
> Access to CAY space (since it is not included in the docs) can be
> granted to anyone. Just send a request with your user id to the dev
> list.
>
> Andrus

Hasn't died out from this end. I've already spoken to our web
designer and he will put together a draft of the front page for
discussion. We can then discuss the best parts of that and Borut's
work. But we've been quite busy and it might be a little while longer
before we have a chance to work on it. I am sure that once the
overall design is agree upon, your items above will be relatively easy.

Cheers
Ari Maniatis

ish
http://www.ish.com.au
phone +61 2 9550 5001   fax +61 2 9550 4001