cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Lindsay Steele <lgste...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: onCourse product launch
Date Thu, 28 Sep 2006 20:59:52 GMT
Just too cover two replies in one.

I think the app is great,   I like the jiggling logon screen when you
get an incorrect logon.

Personally,  I have been doing a few internal utility applications in
Swing using cayenne's ROP and it has worked fantastically.   Using
Netbeans Matisse GUI builder allows for very quick and good looking
interfaces.    It has been a  pleasure to work with  and a much better
experience  than  trying to do the same thing in a web application.
You get instant AJAX and an over all quicker interface to both use and
develop.

Hope the ROP stuff gets even better.