cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: Error: same entity-name in 2 DataMaps
Date Fri, 29 Sep 2006 13:52:00 GMT
Hi Juergen,

I assume you have 2 DbEntities with the same name, mapped to
different ObjEntities (otherwise it wouldn't have worked in 1.1
either). Actually you can work around that issue by putting
conflicting entities in two different DataDomains, as domains do not
share EntityResolvers. This of course would prevent you from using
any shared relationships...

We can probably make it smarter in the future and qualify DbEntity
name using DataMap name internally. Worth submitting a Jira request.

Andrus