cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: Cayenne web site
Date Wed, 20 Sep 2006 19:05:55 GMT
Yeah, incubation is a bad time for the project when things look weird
all around. Here is the branding guide that defines these rules (see
"Disclaimers")

http://incubator.apache.org/guides/branding.html

But let's not focus on that - the disclaimer is there temporarily.
Hopefully we'll be through with that soon.

Andrus