cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Perez <art...@ethicist.net>
Subject Re: Load failures
Date Mon, 14 Aug 2006 23:19:55 GMT
In article <4A050641-4C53-47E4-B65B-1F427BF222B1@objectstyle.org>,
 Andrus Adamchik <andrus@objectstyle.org> wrote:

> > Cayenne is configured to use a jdbc datasource.
>
> from the error my guess is that you are using JNDIDataSourceFactory.
> If you want to continue using JNDI, you'll need to configure a
> DataSource in Tomcat. If not, you should change the factory to
> "DriverDataSource". See this page for more details:
>
> http://cwiki.apache.org/CAYDOC/using-jndi.html
>
> Andrus

All of that has been in place for two months.  That is:

I tested  with a direct connection to MySQL in April.
I was happy so I changed that to the Tomcat's JNDI source in May.
I tested again.
Everything was deployed in June with no errors.

Now, I'm getting these errors.  Can something have changed in the
ClassPath etc to cause the load order to differ?

-arturo