cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: Cayenne does not throw an exception when an outer join is attempted
Date Thu, 17 Aug 2006 13:46:28 GMT
> Would it make sense for Cayenne to throw an exception when an outer
> join is attempted?

Could you be more specific on when it should detect that? IIRC there
were some discussions on that in the past. You provide no references
though.

Also there is an effort underway to support outer joins (we will have
to do it in 3.0 anyways as the goal is to be compatible with the JPA
spec that requires them):

http://objectstyle.org/cayenne/lists/cayenne-devel/2006/08/0106.html

Andrus