cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: @sum, @count
Date Wed, 23 Aug 2006 09:51:01 GMT
This is not supported at the moment, but there are some early
attempts to support it in Cayenne expressions and also JPA
expressions. E.g.:

http://cwiki.apache.org/CAY/expression-functions.html

In other words we need some design discussion to move forward this
effort, either on the dev list, on the wiki, or Jira.

Andrus