cayenne-user mailing list archives

From "Mike Kienenberger" <mkien...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: cayenne INSERTs NULL values instead of strings
Date Thu, 03 Aug 2006 16:26:41 GMT
On 8/3/06, peter karich <peathal@yahoo.de> wrote:
> Yes the things are very basic and may be I am too
> stupid (hopefully not, so that I will not waste your
> time ...)
> Mike Kienenberger, I tried it with
> SimplePerson p =
> (SimplePerson)context.createAndRegisterNewObject(SimplePerson.class);
>
> and have the same problem...
>
> Now, I will start a new SimplePerson "project" from
> the scratch to figure out where the problem
> comes from. Which database do you use?

I'm currently using hsqldb 1.8.0.4 and Oracle 10.
I used hsqldb 1.8.0.2 and 1.7.3.3 previously without problem.

It's possible it's in the generated classes.   I have my own custom
generated classes which are pre-ObjectContext and are probably mostly
different.   The new classes look a lot different than what I'm used
to seeing.