cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Eric Lazarus <ericllaza...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: temporal database generation
Date Fri, 25 Aug 2006 22:35:05 GMT
Tomi

Please help me/us to understand what you need and how it differs from what I am talking about
(or what additional functionality you need.)

Thanks

Eric

Tomi NA <hefest@gmail.com> wrote: On 8/25/06, Mike Kienenberger  wrote:
> Hey Eric,
>
> By the end of the month, I will have audit logging like you've
> described working.   Probably Monday or Tuesday.   If it involves code
> changes to Cayenne, it'll probably take at least another week to get
> them committed.

I'm looking forward to seeing how it'll work. From the JIRA issue you
linked to, it didn't seem like the functionality I described, but if
you say it's what Eric described he needed, then it's (for the most
part) the functionality I need, as well.