cayenne-user mailing list archives

From "Michael Gentry" <blackn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: PK Column - Cayenne Modeler
Date Sat, 22 Jul 2006 15:07:42 GMT
For Report, you want report_id set as PK (I think this automatically
checks Mandatory, too, since a PK must be mandatory).  For Schedule,
you want schedule_id set as PK.  You don't mark FKs as a PK, but if
the Report must belong to a Schedule, I'd mark Report's schedule_id as
mandatory.  If this is the case, you may also want to set up a cascade
delete rule from Schedule -> Report to automatically delete all
Reports when you delete a Schedule.  (The delete rule for
Report->Schedule would be no action.)

/dev/mrg