cayenne-user mailing list archives

From "Tomi NA" <hef...@gmail.com>
Subject remote object persistence - client classes
Date Wed, 05 Jul 2006 15:46:44 GMT
It just occured to me that cayenne remote object persistence might be
the key to a level of interoperability that I need in a very, very
heterogenous environent (i.e. my office) where people use Java, .net
and php, depending on the project, programmer and legacy code.
Is there any special reason not to have a number of templates, each
generating client code for a specific language, so that both Java
programmers and .net programmers could use the same
jetty/tomcat/whatever powered web service as a nice wrapper arround
the database?
Forgive me if I sound so 1999, but there still exist people like me
who have never written a WS so I have to ask. :)

t.n.a.