cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: NamedQuery parameters
Date Mon, 24 Jul 2006 15:10:09 GMT
Parameters are *arbitrary* "variables" that start with a "$" sign.
They do not have to match the attribute names. You would define them
in CayenneModeler for the query. For SelectQuery this would be the
part of the qualifier string, i.e. "loginid = $id" . In SQLTemplate
they are defined in the SQL (SELECT * FROM X WHERE T = $myP).

Andrus