cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: org.objectstyle.cayenne.ConfigurationException
Date Sun, 30 Jul 2006 17:08:17 GMT
Hi Rafael,

Essentially the error means that Java runtime can't find cayenne.xml
anywhere in classpath. The catch is to put cayenne.xml and other XML
files in the root of an Eclipse *source* folder as shown on the
picture at the bottom of this page:

http://cwiki.apache.org/CAYDOC/tutorial-generate-database-and-java-
classes.html

And subsequently do "refresh" in Eclipse when you change those files.

Hope this helps.
Andrus