cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: Building Expression on the fly and many to many problems
Date Wed, 12 Jul 2006 14:49:34 GMT
This is a limitation per CAY-514, that is high on the 3.0 priority list:

http://issues.apache.org/cayenne/browse/CAY-514

One possible way around it (if I understand your schema correctly) is
to do a fetch on a join table (role?), and then manually build a set
of unique transactions from a list of matched roles. The last part
should be fairly easy, since Cayenne guarantees object uniquing in
the same context.

Andrus