cayenne-user mailing list archives

From "Mike Kienenberger" <mkien...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Deleted objects showing up a serialized data context
Date Wed, 26 Jul 2006 19:32:08 GMT
On 7/26/06, Andrus Adamchik <andrus@objectstyle.org> wrote:
> That's fine. I am talking about FeeCycle -> FeeCycleType delete rule
> - this one should be nullify.

Yes, this one is already set to nullify.

> My suggestion was made on a premise that FeeCycleType.feeCycleList
> actually contains feecycles. Could you doublecheck that?

In my particular test case above, there are no permanent FeeCycles --
I deleted them all in order to rule out the influence of bad data.
So there aren't any FeeCycles.

> BTW LinkedList is hard to debug as it only shows one element at a
> time, hiding the rest of the chain.

Yeah, I'm not sure if it's obvious, but the LinkedList above contains
only one element.   At least that's how I'm reading the size=1 plus
the next/previous/current links all pointing to the same id value.

this= LinkedList  (id=394)
       header= LinkedList$Entry  (id=641)
               element= null
               next= LinkedList$Entry  (id=673)