cayenne-user mailing list archives

From "Mike Kienenberger" <mkien...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Deleted objects showing up a serialized data context
Date Wed, 26 Jul 2006 19:21:14 GMT
I have it set as Deny instead of Nullify (I don't want to allow
deleting a FeeCycleType unless all FeeCycles pointing to it are
deleted).

I'll go ahead and try setting it to nullify, but I'm still confused
how the serialization process is finding the deleted FeeCycles when
the FeeCycleType doesn't appear to have any references to it.