cayenne-user mailing list archives

From cay dabbler <x...@ouvip.com>
Subject Missing DbAttribute
Date Thu, 27 Jul 2006 08:04:52 GMT

1. I have two classes Foo1 and Foo2;
2. Foo1 is a super class of Foo2

Under Foo2 -> Attribute, the DbAttribute is blank for all the  Foo2 own
attributes.

Yes, I have done some edited and it was ok until I reopen the cayenne.xml
file. I am writting my own singleclass.vm template, and the absence of Foo2
DbAttributes mean that I cannot access the dbAttribute methods such as
MaxLength(), Name() etc. to do the following:

@javax.persistence.Column(name = "${dbAttr.Name}",
length="${dbAttr.MaxLength}" #if($dbAttr.isMandatory()), nullable = false
#else , nullable = true #end)
    public ${attr.Type} get${stringUtils.capitalized($attr.Name)}() {
        return this.${attr.Name};
    }

I suppose, this is not what cayenne is meant for, but eh, that's what
invention is all about.

What must I do to force a display of all Foo2 DbAtttibutes ?

Sent from the Cayenne - User forum at Nabble.com.