cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: Deleted objects showing up a serialized data context
Date Wed, 26 Jul 2006 19:26:33 GMT

On Jul 26, 2006, at 3:21 PM, Mike Kienenberger wrote:
> I have it set as Deny instead of Nullify (I don't want to allow
> deleting a FeeCycleType unless all FeeCycles pointing to it are
> deleted).

That's fine. I am talking about FeeCycle -> FeeCycleType delete rule
- this one should be nullify.

> I'll go ahead and try setting it to nullify, but I'm still confused
> how the serialization process is finding the deleted FeeCycles when
> the FeeCycleType doesn't appear to have any references to it.

My suggestion was made on a premise that FeeCycleType.feeCycleList
actually contains feecycles. Could you doublecheck that?

BTW LinkedList is hard to debug as it only shows one element at a
time, hiding the rest of the chain.

Andrus