cayenne-user mailing list archives

From "Kevin Menard" <kmen...@servprise.com>
Subject Generate sources with Maven
Date Thu, 13 Jul 2006 12:16:45 GMT
So, I've been following the directions from
http://objectstyle.org/confluence/display/CAY/Cayenne+Maven but have been
unable to get things to work.  In particular, I keep getting the following
exception.  I'll try to dig into it a bit more, but wanted to see if anyone
might know what the problem is off-hand.

--
Thanks,
Kevin

Caused by: C:\Documents and
Settings\nirvdrum\workspaces\servprise\servprise\new
_build.xml:10: Error generating classes: unknown protocol: c
        at
org.objectstyle.cayenne.tools.CayenneGenerator.execute(CayenneGenerat
or.java:128)
        at
org.apache.tools.ant.UnknownElement.execute(UnknownElement.java:275)
        at org.apache.tools.ant.Target.performTasks(Target.java:369)
        at
org.apache.tools.ant.Project.executeSortedTargets(Project.java:1216)
        at
org.apache.tools.ant.helper.SingleCheckExecutor.executeTargets(Single
CheckExecutor.java:37)
        at org.apache.tools.ant.Project.executeTargets(Project.java:1068)
        at org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.Ant.execute(Ant.java:382)
        ... 23 more
Caused by: java.net.MalformedURLException: unknown protocol: c
        at java.net.URL.<init>(URL.java:574)
        at java.net.URL.<init>(URL.java:464)
        at java.net.URL.<init>(URL.java:413)
        at
com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLEntityManager.setupCurrent
Entity(XMLEntityManager.java:647)
        at
com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLVersionDetector.determineD
ocVersion(XMLVersionDetector.java:186)
        at
com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.XML11Configuration.parse(X
ML11Configuration.java:771)
        at
com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.XML11Configuration.parse(X
ML11Configuration.java:737)
        at
com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.XMLParser.parse(XMLParser.
java:107)
        at
com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.parse(Ab
stractSAXParser.java:1205)
        at
com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.jaxp.SAXParserImpl$JAXPSAXParser.p
arse(SAXParserImpl.java:522)
        at
org.objectstyle.cayenne.map.MapLoader.loadDataMap(MapLoader.java:155)

        at
org.objectstyle.cayenne.tools.CayenneGenerator.loadDataMap(CayenneGen
erator.java:186)
        at
org.objectstyle.cayenne.tools.CayenneGenerator.loadDataMap(CayenneGen
erator.java:191)
        at
org.objectstyle.cayenne.tools.CayenneGenerator.processMap(CayenneGene
rator.java:134)
        at
org.objectstyle.cayenne.tools.CayenneGenerator.execute(CayenneGenerat
or.java:116)
        ... 31 more