cayenne-user mailing list archives

From "Kevin Menard" <kmen...@servprise.com>
Subject Re: Deployment advice
Date Tue, 20 Jun 2006 12:54:29 GMT
You can create DataContexts whenever you like.  I think the norm is to
have one per session and then one per the whole application, but I've
created ones in Tapestry listener methods with no problems.  The only
thing that may need to be considered is loading the configuration if
you'll be doing it completely outside the servlet container.

--
Kevin