cayenne-user mailing list archives

From "Fredrik Liden" <fli...@translate.com>
Subject RE: Click 0.20 is now available
Date Wed, 07 Jun 2006 16:17:16 GMT
Hi Malcolm,

Click looks interesting. I don't have much experience of these template
based frameworks but I'd like to try it out sometime when time permits.
How would Click compare to Tapestry and Wicket? Is there any pros and
cons we should know about?

I know this isn't a Cayenne question but perhaps other people would be
interested as well. If not my apologies.

Thanks,
Fredrik

-----Original Message-----
From: Malcolm Edgar [mailto:malcolm.edgar@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 06, 2006 9:55 PM
To: cayenne-user@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Click 0.20 is now available

Hi All,

Click release 0.20 is now available. This release includes an examples
application which features Cayenne and Spring integration.

This is a significant release with many new features, improvements and
fixes. For change details please see:

http://click.sourceforge.net/docs/roadmap-changes.html

PLEASE NOTE you are highly recommended to upgrade to this release,
which includes a number of major bug fixes.

regars Malcolm Edgar