cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Jonathan BĂ©lisle <jonathan_beli...@hotmail.com>
Subject SQLTemplate causing exception with Frontbase
Date Fri, 30 Jun 2006 17:06:16 GMT
Hi,

I'm trying to use SQLTemplate with Frontbase but it's giving me an exception
when i try to run
the simpliest queries.

Event select * from XXX won't work.

It always give me a NullPointerException on
com.frontbase.jdbc.FBJStatement.getUpdateCount
in SQLTemplateAction.execute

	at com.frontbase.jdbc.FBJStatement.getUpdateCount(FBJStatement.java:342)
	at
org.objectstyle.cayenne.access.jdbc.SQLTemplateAction.execute(SQLTemplateAction.java:210)
	at
org.objectstyle.cayenne.access.jdbc.SQLTemplateAction.performAction(SQLTemplateAction.java:145)
	at
org.objectstyle.cayenne.access.DataNodeQueryAction.runQuery(DataNodeQueryAction.java:95)
	at
org.objectstyle.cayenne.access.DataNode.performQueries(DataNode.java:309)

I'm using Cayenne 1.2RC2 with Frontbase JDBC Driver 2.5.2

Can someone help me ?

Thanks in advance, Jonathan.
Jonathan.