cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: FaultFailureException
Date Tue, 13 Jun 2006 12:30:31 GMT
Most likely cause is a referential integrity problem - you have an FK
with no matching PK. Can happen on databases with no referential
constraints support (MySQL MyISAM) or when a DBA didn't bother to
define constraints, but there can be other reasons why data can go
bad. Likely not Cayenne-related.

Andrus