cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: modifying relationship list
Date Mon, 19 Jun 2006 05:30:10 GMT
Marcin,

This is the expected Cayenne behavior on the server and on the remote
client. It is designed to simplify relationship management and avoid
object graph inconsistencies. I actually find it very useful. You are
right about the implications, but I guess users should simply be
aware of such behavior and implement their code accordingly.

Andrus