cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: Cayenne RC2 released
Date Fri, 23 Jun 2006 14:23:38 GMT
Won't comment on the book, but if somebody is willing to write an
"Advanced Cayenne with XYZ" article, this would be totally cool.

At the very least we can publish it on our site, but we can offer it
to one of Java technology web sites. If there are volunteers to do
it, send me an article abstract - we'll see where this may fit.

Andrus