cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: CayenneModeler "To Dep PK" Checkbox problem
Date Sun, 18 Jun 2006 13:02:13 GMT
Hi Rashid,

(seems like you are not subscribed to the list, so you won't get

Generally "to dep pk" is disabled if Cayenne thinks that the target
and/or source columns of the relationships are not PK, so doublecheck
that PK is checked on attributes on both ends.

Also there was a bug that I recently fixed [1] that may be related,
so could you try the Modeler from the latest nightly build [2]. Let
us know if any of that worked.

Andrus

[1] http://issues.apache.org/cayenne/browse/CAY-566
[2] http://objectstyle.org/downloads/cayenne/nightly/?M=D