cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Borut BolĨina <...@najdi.si>
Subject Re: MySql auto generated PK
Date Wed, 21 Jun 2006 15:19:07 GMT
Log file at table creation time says:

CREATE TABLE foo.bar (cir FLOAT NULL, content_type VARCHAR(100) NULL,
custom_last_modified DATE NULL, header_etag VARCHAR(100) NULL,
header_last_modified VARCHAR(100) NULL, *oid INT NOT NULL
AUTO_INCREMENT*, title VARCHAR(500) NULL, type VARCHAR(30) NOT NULL, url
VARCHAR(1000) NOT NULL, verified BIT NOT NULL, PRIMARY KEY (oid))
ENGINE=InnoDB

Does InnoDB has something to do with the problem?

-Borut

Gentry, Michael (Contractor) pravi: