cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Tapestry tutorial advice
Date Thu, 08 Jun 2006 17:05:40 GMT
I am reworking Cayenne tutorials for 1.2 final release. Since I
haven't used Tapestry for almost a year, and totally missed on 4.0, I
wanted to get some feedback from Cayenne/Tapestry users. What are the
good ways to bind DataContext to a session?

Current example puts it in the visit. I would personally use a
regular web app setup with Cayenne filter (making Tapestry app just
another web app case as far as Cayenne is concerned). I wonder what
others are doing in this respect? Any HiveMind magic?

Andrus