cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: What's the replacement for QueryUtils.updatedProperties()?
Date Mon, 26 Jun 2006 07:32:44 GMT
There is no replacement.

There is a non-public API in the ObjectStore that provides access to
the ObjectDiff:

ObjectDiff diff = dataContext.getObjectStore().getChangesByObjectId
().get(oid);
Object oldValue = diff.getSnapshotValue("property");

You can use it by creating your own utility class in the
org.objectstyle.cayenne.access package. But use it at your own risk,
as non-public methods are not guaranteed to be preserved (or even
deprecated properly).

Andrus