cayenne-user mailing list archives

From "Eric Schneider" <eric.j.schnei...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Tapestry tutorial advice
Date Thu, 08 Jun 2006 18:27:46 GMT
Andrus,

We're still using 1.4, so this is how we do it.

Create a class, like Session.java (with a DataContext instance
variable).   In the <appname>.application file you add the following
line:

In MyPage.java

public abstract Object getSession();

In MyPage.page

<inject property="session" type="state" object="visit"/>

I think that's it.

e.