cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: Default domain in cayenne.xml
Date Thu, 18 May 2006 13:53:57 GMT
Hi Thilko,

Generally if you have more than one domain, you have to lookup domain
by name (there is no default domain concept). However the example
that you gave has only ONE domain (multiple nodes within domain
should not result in this error). Could you doublecheck that the
error is actually generated by this exact cayenne.xml, or is there a
different version used in runtime?

Andrus

P.S. Looks like your address is not subscribed to the list. You may
want to subscribe to get responses.