cayenne-user mailing list archives

From "Mike Kienenberger" <mkien...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: database trigger
Date Tue, 23 May 2006 14:08:52 GMT
On 5/23/06, Marcin Skladaniec <marcin@ish.com.au> wrote:
> I'm running cayenne 1.2Beta in both 3t and "classic" mode.
> I would like to have some kind of trigger running on server, when
> saving a new record, when saving an existing one and when deleting a
> record. ValidateForSave/Update/Delete method seems to be a perfect.
> But :

Take a look at this issue for audit logging.
There's a mailing list thread inside it that discusses this.

http://issues.apache.org/cayenne/browse/CAY-414

I will revisit this issue probably in July or August as I will need a
solution by then.   If you happen to work on it beforehand (either at
the cayenne level or the application level), please feel free to
comment in CAY-414.