cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Andreas Pardeike <andr...@pardeike.net>
Subject Re: Inserting with a BLOB column fails [SOLVED]
Date Tue, 23 May 2006 12:30:43 GMT
Andrus,

I've found the problem and solved it. Which leads me to the question:
Why doesn't the MySQLAdapter quote column names?

The not quoting of column names actually bites me here because I have a
column named 'group' - once I renamed it, everything works as expected.

There are many tools out there that handle spaces, umlaut and other
weird
things in column names fine - I guess it would just be better if cayenne
would do so too.

JMHO,
Andreas Pardeike