cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Eric Lazarus <ericllaza...@yahoo.com>
Subject Can I use the CayenneModeler to set up indexes? If so, how?
Date Fri, 19 May 2006 11:15:28 GMT
Can I use the CayenneModeler to set up indexes? If so,
how?

Can someone share an example, a screen shot or
something?

If not, how do others deal with this? Do I write a
little shell script that does SQL queries to add those
indexes when I re-gen the database?

On a separate note, does anyone know a good schema
migration tool we can use when we, after we deploy, we
end up with changes to our relational and object
models and we need to move data forward (and, in an
emergency perhaps, backward)?

Eric