cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Alan Baltazar <acatal...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: cayenne+jasperreports problem
Date Fri, 12 May 2006 08:46:11 GMT
ok. this one seems to fix the problem. i didn't know who have a choice to return a list
of  objects or datarows,

		DataContext dataContext = DataContext.createDataContext();
		String queryName = report.getQuery().getText();
		SQLTemplate query = new SQLTemplate(Artist.class, queryName , true);
		//query.isFetchingDataRows();
		query.setFetchingDataRows(true);  <----flag to return list of objects or datarows
		List resultSet = dataContext.performQuery(query);