cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Alan Baltazar <acatal...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: cayenne+jasperreports problem
Date Fri, 12 May 2006 07:50:14 GMT

DataRows seem to be the only solution i could think of to wrap the JRDataSource
implementation, which is required by jasperreports to read the datasource data.
JRDataSource is a wrapper hashmap for reading the rows from a datasource. i don't know
much about dataobjects to implement this .... if you do, please let me know how.