cayenne-user mailing list archives

From "Tomi NA" <hef...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: reverse engineering a postgresql database: no relationships detected?
Date Sat, 08 Apr 2006 18:17:05 GMT
On 3/14/06, Cris Daniluk <cris.daniluk@gmail.com> wrote:

> Can you give the latest CVS a try before I mark this resolved? I added a
> "second pass" that should catch skipped relationships.

I'm using 1.2M12 (March 23rd) and I have the same issue I started with.
I've added a couple of fields as well as their respective foreign key
constraints, tried to reengineer just that one table and got no
relationships at all. I've just tried to reengineer overwriting everything
in the existing model and got a relationless model.

Has this been taken care of in 1.2B1?

t.n.a.