cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Heiko.Erha...@gi-de.com
Subject Antwort: Re: Reengineer DB schema in PostgreSQL
Date Tue, 11 Apr 2006 10:43:41 GMT
I had exactly the same problem and wrote an extension to Cayenne (for 1.2
M11), which enables custom relationship member naming and a full roundtrip
including sequence generator support.
The patch has been submitted it as CAY-457.
Andrus made some comments re. changes of the patch and I'm still urgently
struggling for some time to adjust the patch.
Andrus, I didn't forget about the issue and will definately come back to
it, maybe next week. Got a hell of a lot to do at the moment...
--
Heiko Erhardt