cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: small problem in 1.2B1 on Oracle 8i
Date Sat, 15 Apr 2006 17:25:55 GMT
"-2" is a constant value defined in JDBC spec
(Statement.SUCCESS_NO_INFO). It is returned from the batch update
when the driver doesn't know how many rows where updated. The latest
change in the batch action enabled logging of this value as a part of
the total count. I just changed the logging code to output something
like this instead for the negative values:

  === updated ? rows

Andrus