cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: toMany relationship not fetched
Date Thu, 13 Apr 2006 08:51:16 GMT
Marcin,

I couldn't reproduce the problem. Let me know if you find any more
details. For instance it would be helpful to match your app output
with query messages sent via HessianConnection. Per CVS example
connection logging can be configured via Log4J to output stuff like
this:

1637 [main] INFO
org.objectstyle.cayenne.remote.hessian.HessianConnection  - ---
Message 10: Query
11976 [main] INFO
org.objectstyle.cayenne.remote.hessian.HessianConnection  - ===
Message 10: Query done - took 339 ms.

Also try todays build (2006-4-13 - should be available within an hour
or two), as it fixes a number of things that can be possibly related
(such as CAY-503).

Sometime next week after B2 release I am planning to work on more
client examples. This way we'll have more regression cases available.

Andrus