cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: cayenne get accessors
Date Tue, 04 Apr 2006 15:05:22 GMT
Unlike WO key-value coding, Java standard convention (called
JavaBeans) is to use the "getXyz" for an accessor method of a logical
property "xyz". All the Expression classes (and endless other Java
libraries) follow this convention, so I'd strongly recommend not to
modify the getters. You'll have to get used to it, it took me quite
some time to adapt too :-)

Andrus