cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: accessing cayenne sessions
Date Wed, 05 Apr 2006 14:22:19 GMT
The ThreadLocal approach will work, however you will need to
customize the configuration objects to fit your needs.

For instance if the DataDomain is assigned to the session on creation
(i.e. each session can only access a single DD), you can subclass
WebApplicationContextFilter, overriding 'doFilter' to pick a specific
domain for your session DataContext.

Andrus