cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Marcin Skladaniec <mar...@ish.com.au>
Subject re-fething object from the database
Date Fri, 28 Apr 2006 07:55:18 GMT
Hello

I have two contexts containing the same entity.
- one contains the list of all entities of this type - ListContext
- second contains only one entity for editing - EditContext

I would like to notify the relevant context(s) when the object
changes, so it needs to be refreshed. How can I do it ? I thought
there was a notification mechanism in 3t-cayenne, but I cant find a
word about it anymore.

What is the best way to force object to be re-faulted from database ?
I tried to set persistence state to hollow but it does not work.

Regards
Marcin

ish
http://www.ish.com.au
phone +61 2 9550 5001   fax +61 2 9550 4001