cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: toMany relationship not fetched
Date Thu, 13 Apr 2006 06:42:11 GMT
Hi Robert,

Although the causes of client-side CayenneContext problems are likely
different from the server-side DataContext, this part of the stack
was reworked recently as well, so there may be glitches. Please
provide more info when you have a chance. In the meantime I'll
include extra diagnostics in the exception message.

Andrus