cayenne-user mailing list archives

From "Mike Kienenberger" <mkien...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Some parts of FK are missing in snapshot, join:
Date Tue, 11 Apr 2006 14:01:04 GMT
On 4/11/06, Andrus Adamchik <andrus@objectstyle.org> wrote:
> I suspect the unpredictable nature of the error is due to incorrect
> dependency sorting during key generation (this is just a guess, but
> it seems likely). If possible, could you open a Jira issue with a
> DataMap file attached.

Well, there's 4 large datamaps involved.   I'll see what I can do.

> Also do you know if this happened with 1.1 or early 1.2 milestones (<
> M10), i.e. before we've changed the commit code?

No, I haven't tried this with anything but the latest svn.
At what point did the modeler switch to 1.8.0 hsqldb-based
preferences?  I can go back and test any of the milestones up to that
point, but it'd be a pain to try to get 1.7 preferences working again,
now that I've updated my databases to 1.8.

I suppose I can drop the JDNI config and go back to a file-based
driver file to do some testing.   I'll let you know.