cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: Jira migration note
Date Sat, 15 Apr 2006 12:08:08 GMT
Jira migration was successfully completed. Our new bug tracker is
located here:

http://issues.apache.org/cayenne/

I also updated the links on the main site and configured Apache to
rewrite old issue URLs and redirect to the new server. So old
bookmarks and links should continue to work. Existing user accounts
will continue to work.

One thing that was lost during the migration is a single registration
point for Jira and Confluence. Until we migrate Confluence to Apache
as well, all *new* users will have to register for Confluence access
under ObjectStyle Jira and for Jira - under Apache Jira.

Thanks to Jeff Turner for doing the migration!

Andrus