cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Arnaud GARCIA <arnaud.gar...@sim.hcuge.ch>
Subject ConcurrentModificationException ...
Date Mon, 24 Apr 2006 14:56:40 GMT
Hello,
I have a problem with multithreaded access with cayenne ...
My  model is a simple one to many relationship (an Order can have many
series)

In my main thread I add new series to an Order :
        order.addToSeries(aSerie);

But in another thread I am doing an Iteration over the series which
launch an exception:
        List series = order.getSeries();
        for (Iterator iter = series.iterator(); iter.hasNext();) {
        }
Exception in thread "Thread-985" java.util.ConcurrentModificationException
        at
java.util.LinkedList$ListItr.checkForComodification(LinkedList.java:617)

Is there a way to lock/synchronize the addToSeries or the iter.hasNext()
.... what is the good way to do this with cayenne ?

many thanks,

Arnaud