cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Bryan Lewis <br...@maine.rr.com>
Subject Re: problem with simple relationship in 1.2B1
Date Wed, 19 Apr 2006 04:20:58 GMT
As often happens, the effort of producing a test case found the bug on
our side.  We have some low-level code that was clearing the dataContext
(rollbackChanges()) whenever a new page is invoked, and it was being
called between the create and the commit.  I didn't see this at first,
being led astray by the fact that the commit used to work on the older
cayenne (weird, eh?)  and the fact that the object looked correct when
it was printed to the log.  Sorry about the false alarm.