cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: how to catch updates just before commit
Date Fri, 28 Apr 2006 21:40:08 GMT

On Apr 28, 2006, at 3:49 PM, Bryan Lewis wrote:

> Hmm, I must be missing something.  I looked at CAY-414

not ready to comment on that now. The validateFor* suggestion is
actually not related at all.

> and looked for
> related changes in the latest code, but didn't grok it.  I tried the
> validateFor methods, but they still get called for phantom
> changes... I
> tried adding to a to-many

I think this one is a bug in the algorithm. Will need to investigate.

> and setting an attribute to its current value.

Now this is strange. If you can confirm this behavior, then this is a
bug. I think you have other changes to the object in question though.

Andrus