cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: commit error with cayenne 1.1.4 ,tomcat 5 and mysql 5
Date Tue, 04 Apr 2006 11:03:17 GMT
Hi Alan,

Can you access your DB from Cayenne Modeler? For instance you can go
to "Tools -> Reengineer Database Schema" and see if that works. Use
the same URL and userid/password you are using to connect from the
application tutorial.

Also - can you find the full stack trace in the tomcat logs? The one
you posted does not show the real cause of the error.

Andrus